Taking a position
As a manager, your leadership and communication style inside and outside of the team has a strong impact on the general operations and team results.
During a coaching plan, we use individual and team sessions to map a manager’s strengths, blind spots and pitfalls. This allows us to gain perspective on the way a manager works and how to optimize the approach to lift the team’s results.
During changes within the organization, a manager has to lead by example. Inspiring your employees to join the change is partly a manager’s responsibility. This also means having a healthy way of coping with this additional pressure.
The goals and topics of the coaching plan will be decided together with the manager and his superior. Possible topics:
- Leading for change
- Input versus output management
- Sales management
- Assertive and collaborative communication
- Giving and receiving feedback: appreciative and corrective feedback
- Dealing with resistance and emotion: empathy and conflict management
- Strengthen mental and physical resilience: Personal Energy Management
- Discussing individual and team brain profile
- Stronger metal focus and creativity
- Breaking through existing mental patterns
- Relieve stress burden and related complaints
- Targeted and open communication
- Better physical condition, sleep quality and vitality
A coaching traject starts with an individual intake and, depending on the topic, takes 5 coaching sessions of circa 1,5 h.